Product TestingLLIS Accredited Testing Laboratory (ATL) carries out tests for conformity certification, declaration and other purposes.
Testing request specimen.
- household radio and electronic appliances;
- household electrical appliances;
- electrical installation products;
- IT equipment;
- electrical hand-held tools;
- lighting products;
- household wood processing machines;
- telecommunication equipment, cellular communication systems;
- household gas-fired equipment;
- cables, wires, cords.
- electrical safety,
- electromagnetic compatibility (EMC),
- hygienic rules and regulations (SanPiN),
- climatic, mechanical and dynamic impacts,
- fire safety tests and fire probability calculations,
- functional tests for gas-operated equipment.
- testing products for their conformity with normative technical documents;
- immaculate quality of all our services;
- independence of the assessment.
BELLIS ATL is included in the
Customs Union Common Register of Certification Bodies and Testing Laboratories/Centres and accredited for testing under the following Customs Union Technical Regulations:
- CU TR 004/2011 «Safety of Low-voltage Equipment»
- CU TR 020/2011 «Electromagnetic Compatibility of Technical Means»
- CU TR 010/2011 «Safety of Machines and Equipment»
- CU TR 016/2011 «Safety of Gas-fired Apparatuses»
- CU TR 005/2011 «Safety of Packaging»
- CU TR 032/2013 «Safety of Equipment Operated under Excessive Pressure»
- CU TR 008/2011 «Safety of Toys»
- (see accreditation scope Certification Body, ATL)
BELLIS ATL carries out activities to prove product conformity with international and European standards harmonized with EU Directives:
- 2006/95/EC (low-voltage equipment);
- 93/42/EC (medical equipment);
- 2004/108/EC (electromagnetic compatibility).
Need the CE marking? or the International Conformity Certificate?
BELLIS ATL is accredited in the
IECEE CB Scheme. Based on BELLIS ATL test reports, an accredited National Certification Body (NCB) issues an international CB Certificate which is accepted in more then 57 countries worldwide.
Our cooperation agreements with other laboratories in Belarus, Russia, Germany, Norway, Italy, Taiwan, Sweden, France, Switzerland, Slovenia and Singapore make it possible for your products to access international markets.