Registering a Declaration of Conformity national requirements. Phases
- Submitting the application, Declaration of Conformity and attached documents.
- Registering the application.
- Concluding the agreement.
- Reviewing the application and Declaration of Conformity, taking a decision to register the Declaration of Conformity.
- Registering the Declaration of Conformity.
- Making a record in the Customs Union Common Register or the National Conformity Assurance System Register.
NOTE: All documents submitted to the certification body shall bear the applicant's signature and company seal.
List of documents to be submitted when applying for registering a Declaration of Conformity to national requirements
- Application for registering the Declaration of Conformity:
- application form;
- application specimen (mass production);
- application specimen (batch, single product);
- Issued Declaration of Conformity:
- DoC specimen (mass production);
- DoC specimen (batch, single product);
- Documents proving the applicant's powers to issue a Declaration of Conformity:
- State Registration Certificate evidencing registration in the Republic of Belarus as a legal entity or individual entrepreneur;
- agreement authorizing to represent interests of a foreign legal entity and specifying the representative's right to apply for registering a Declaration of Conformity and responsibility for ensuring that mass-produced items comply with the requirements of applicable Technical Normative Legal Acts (for mass-produced items, where applicable);
- permit issued by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus to open a representative office of a foreign organization (where applicable);
- special permit (licence) (where applicable);
- shipment documents: the invoice, contract, bill of lading and others (for a product batch or single product);
- Test report.
- Documents proving the existence of product control during the production process or a certificate for the product quality management system/factory inspection report.