Gaseous fuel equipment put into circulation on the territory of the Republic of Belarus is subject to mandatory confirmation of compliance (certification / declaration).
On February 15, 2013 on the territory of the Customs Union, the Technical Regulation of CU TR 016/2011 “On the safety of gaseous fuel devices” entered into force.
The equipment operating on the solid and liquid fuels put into circulation on the territory of the Republic of Belarus is subject to mandatory confirmation of compliance (certification / declaration).
The requirements of CU TR 010/2011 "Machinery" apply to these products.
See details on the page Machinery.
The BELLIS certification body is accredited to carry out work to confirm the conformity of equipment operating on gaseous fuels with the requirements of CU TR 016/2011.
Technical regulations of CU TR 016/2011.
The list of state standards that are interconnected with the technical regulations of CU TR 016/2011 “On the safety of gaseous fuel devices” (voluntary and mandatory certification)
Confirmation of compliance with the requirements of CU TR 016/2011 is carried out in the form of:
- certification by an accredited certification body (assessment (confirmation) of conformity) included in the Unified Register of certification bodies and testing laboratories (centers) of the EAEU;
- declaration of conformity on the basis of their own evidence and (or) obtained with the participation of a certification body or an accredited testing laboratory (center) included in the Unified Register of certification bodies and testing laboratories (centers) of the EAEU.
The BELLIS accredited testing laboratory conducts a full cycle of testing gas equipment for compliance with the requirements of CU TR 016/2011 "On the safety of gaseous fuel devices", the requirements of national and interstate standards, according to the scope of accreditation (appendix No. 1, ed.01 of 11.24.2016)
The accredited testing laboratory (AIL) conducts the following types of gas equipment tests:
- thermal tests;
- heat tests;
- leak test of the water and gas circuit;
- rational use of energy;
- gas analysis tests;
- arbitration trials, on the instructions of interested departments and institutions.
- a full series of tests on electromagnetic compatibility and electrical fire safety with connection to the gas and water mains;
- and etc.
The list of tested products:
- gas appliances for catering;
- Capacitive gas water heaters;
-gas flow water heaters;
- tourist gas stoves;
- household appliances operating on solid fuel, on liquid fuel;
- heating boilers with heating capacity up to 100 kW;
- gas burner devices for domestic heating stoves;
- household gas convectors;
- gas air heaters with forced convection with a rated thermal power of not more than 70 kW;
- gas boilers for central heating, type B, C, as well as condensing ones with a rated thermal power of not more than 100 kW and additional requirements for the hot water supply circuit;
- forced-convection gas air heaters for heating (heating) rooms with a heating capacity of up to 100 kW;
- connections for gas burners and apparatus;
- locking cylinder devices for liquefied petroleum gases at a pressure of up to 1.6 MPa;
- pressure regulators for liquefied petroleum gases at pressures up to 1.6 MPa;
- gas heat generators up to 100 kW;
- and much more (see the list to CU TR 016/2011)
Products that have received a certificate of confirmation of conformity (certificate / declaration of conformity) to the requirements of CU TR 016/2011 must be MARKED with a single sign of product circulation on the market of the EAEU Member States.
You can find out more detailed information from our experts from the certification body or specialists from the testing laboratory by calling the numbers on the Contact page.